Rob Burrow is offering youngsters the chance to learn ‘The Rob Burrow Way’ in June.
The ‘Rob Burrow’ skills camp is the perfect way for any rugby mad child to spend their school holiday. The camp has been designed to encourage both boys and girls (aged between 6-14) to get involved in rugby league, stay safe and stay active.
Whether your child is just starting out or has ambitions to emulate Rob Burrow by pulling on the famous blue and amber shirt then they will enjoy a variety of activities, learn new skills, meet new people and have plenty of fun!!
The camp will be led by the Leeds Rhinos Community Team who are all RFL qualified coaches. The camp will be held in a safe and controlled environment with the aim of teaching rugby and sports skills to all involved as well as giving them the chance to have fun.
The skills camp will be held in the June Half Term Holiday (Summer Mid-Term) at Oulton Raiders, The Sports Pavilion, Oulton Green, Woodlesford, LS26 8EL and will last for two days, (Thursday 7th June, Friday 8th June) between 9.00am and 3.00pm.
The camp will involve skills coaching, games, other rugby related activities and some exciting extras including: –
• An opportunity to be coached by not just Rob Burrow but by his fellow Leeds Rhinos Players too!
• An opportunity to see and touch the Super League Trophy and the World Club Challenge Trophy too!
• A Leeds Rhinos goodie bag which includes a Leeds Rhinos camp T-shirt and a Leeds Rhinos water bottle
• A chance to parade on the Headingley Carnegie pitch at half time of the Leeds Rhinos super league fixture against Wakefield Wildcats (Monday 18th June, 8pm kick off)
• A free Child ticket for the Leeds Rhinos v Wakefield Wildcats game and special offer for any additional tickets.
The two-day camp will cost just £29 so act fast to ensure your place on the Rob Burrow Skills Camp as numbers are strictly limited.
You can book online www.leedsrugbyfoundation.org or alternatively contact the ticket office 0871 423 1315