Leeds Rhinos Foundation
Leeds LS6 3BR
Phone Number: 0113 203 3227
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (for example, name, email address, telephone, and mobile numbers)
• Any data relevant to the activity being facilitated by Leeds Rhinos Foundation.
• Emergency contact details of participants How we get the personal information and why we have it Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
– To provide the best possible service to our clients
– To maintain good H&S standards • To maintain good Safeguarding practices
– To provide information on future opportunities [If applicable]
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Partner organisations
• Friends and relatives of clients
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
– Maintain contact.
– Deliver a relevant service to our users. Statement approved by Foundation Trustees: 10/01/2022
– Maintain the quality of our provision.
We may share this information with:
– Partner organisations if appropriate
– In the case of an H&S issue
– In the case of a Safeguarding issue
– In the case of a child protection issue
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are: (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org (b) We have a contractual obligation. (c) We have a legal obligation. (d) We have a vital interest. (e) We need it to perform a public task. (f) We have a legitimate interest.
Your information is securely stored centrally in our offices on secured servers.
We keep personal information for a period of three years. We will then dispose your information by all of your personal records from our system, this is checked by our DSO (Designated Safeguarding Officer)
Your data protection rights.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances. You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at:
Name: Leeds Rhinos Foundation Address: Tryzone, Headingley Stadium, Headingley, Leeds LS6 3BR Phone Number: 0113 203 3227
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at: Name: Leeds Rhinos Foundation Address: Tryzone, Headingley Stadium, Headingley, Leeds LS6 3BR Phone Number: 0113 203 3227 You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
What is a cookie?
In May 2012, the EU Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations came in to force in the UK. The regulations made it clear that all UK websites need to gain consent from people visiting the site to store ‘cookies’ on their computers.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored, however if you do turn cookies off this will limit the service that we are able to provide you. If you wish to change your cookie settings or block cookies altogether please see http://allaboutcookies.org/
Type of Cookie on Leeds Rhinos Foundation website
Strictly Necessary Cookies:
These cookies let you navigate around our website and use essential features like secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. These cookies don’t gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
We use this Strictly Necessary cookies to…
- Remember things like information you’ve entered on forms when you’ve entered on forms when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session
- Identify you as being logged in to Leeds Rhinos websites
- Remember when you have seen a single use page (such as a splash page) so you don’t see it again.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from the webpages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
We use Performance Cookies to…
- Provide statistics on how our websites are used by our fans
- See how effective our adverts are (we don’t use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other websites)
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different functionalities and designs of our websites
These cookies allow the websites to remember choices you make (such as your user name) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
We use Functionality Cookies to…
- Show you when you’re logged in to the website
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose
You can control whether or not these cookies are used, but preventing them may mean we can’t offer you some services, and will reduce the support we can offer you. it’s also possible that preventing these cookies stops us remembering you didn’t want a specific service.
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you can see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations.
We may allow the placing of targeting cookies on your device during your visit to Leeds Rhinos websites. This means that when you visit other websites who are part of carefully selected display networks you may be shown relevant product or service adverts from Leeds Rhinos or our commercial partners or 3rdparty promoters of events at Headingley based on what we think you have shown an interest in. To opt out of this type of advertising then please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website. Alternatively, if you regularly clear cookies in your browser this will also help stop this type of re-targeting advertising from appearing.
Remember, if you wish to change your cookie settings or block cookies altogether please see http://www.aboutcookies.org/