An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Rugby League Development Officer to join Leeds Rhinos Foundation and make their mark on Rugby League Development in Leeds.
Leeds Rhinos Foundation aims to change lives through sport and this individual will have the opportunity to do just that. You need to be motivated, passionate and a self-starter with fantastic communication skills and experience of working within Rugby League or Sport Development.
Key Responsibilities – Schools Coaching and Club Development
- Rugby League and generic sport/skills coaching in primary schools
- Rugby League Coaching in high schools
- Delivery of the sky try project targets through school’s delivery
- Delivering school / club Rugby League Festivals
- Community Club development
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Level 2 Coaching Qualification in Rugby League
- Experience of Rugby League coaching
- Experience of organising events
- Experience of Club Development work
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to monitor own workload
- Good IT skills
- Ability to write articles for press and websites
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- To carry out additional work for the Leeds Rhinos Foundation as requested by line manager
- Attendance at all core Leeds Rhinos Foundation events including Leeds Rhinos match days.
- Attendance at Leeds Rhinos Foundation camps and summer activities outside of term times as required by line manager.
The successful candidate’s appointment will be subject to a DBS check and references. To apply please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting your suitability for the role to Sarah Tate at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions regarding the post, please contact Dan.Busfield@Leedsrugby.com
Closing date for applications – Friday 16th November 12pm.
Interviews will take place Monday 26th November
Salary – Dependent on experience. 12 month fix term contract.
Base – Leeds Rugby Academy