Leeds Rhinos Foundation’s community team is seeking to recruit enthusiastic, passionate and qualified casual Sports and PE Coaches to support the charity’s delivery in primary and secondary schools across Leeds.
You will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of a bespoke inclusive offer for physical activity, PE and Sport that is needs-led and will enable schools to embed national initiatives at a local level.
Job Opportunity – Casual PE and Sports Coach
Department: Leeds Rhinos Foundation
Hours per week: Varied, casual contract
Salary: Based on experience
Start date: January 2021 (subject to latest Government guidelines)
The role requires applicants to:
- Set up and deliver high quality sports coaching sessions to children and young people
- Develop and inspire young people to live and maintain healthy, active lifestyles
- Work with Leeds Rhinos Foundation’s full time coaches to support coaching and PE sessions around the city
- Able to engage with a wide range of people
- Current full DBS check, safeguarding children, and First Aid certificates
- Full Clean Driving License (Applicants need to have access to own transport as travelling around the region will be necessary)
- Recognised NGB Level 2 Coaching Certificate or above
- Passionate about coaching with a desire to inspire young people
- Experience working with children in a school environment
- Proven behaviour management skills
- Reliable with strong time management
- Self-motivated and have a passion for teaching/coaching
For further details or to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter via email to Gareth Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org.