Leeds Rhinos Foundation’s growing community team are looking to recruit a paid Casual Sports and PE coach to support the charity’s delivery in primary and secondary schools across Leeds.
You will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of a bespoke inclusive offer for physical activity, PE and Sport that is needs-led and will enable schools to embed national initiatives at a local level.
Job Opportunity – Casual PE and Sports Coach
Department: Leeds Rhinos Foundation
Hours per week: Varied
Salary: Based on experience
Start date: January 2020
The role requires applicants to:
- Set up and deliver high quality sports coaching sessions to children and young people
- Develop and inspire young people to live and maintain healthy, active lifestyles
- Work with Leeds Rhinos Foundation’s full time coaches to support coaching and PE sessions around the city
- Able to engage with a wide range of people
- Current full DBS check, safeguarding children, and First Aid certificates
- Full Clean Driving License (Applicants need to have access to own transport as travelling around the region will be necessary)
- Recognised NGB Level 2 Coaching Certificate or above
- Passionate about coaching with a desire to inspire young people
- Experience working with children in a school environment
- Proven behaviour management skills
- Reliable with strong time management
- Self-motivated and have a passion for teaching/coaching
For further details or to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter via email to Dane Weatherill at Dane.Weatherill@leedsrhinosfoundation.org.