Grand Raffle Draw
Each year, our Grand Raffle Draw gives you the chance to win one of many great prizes whilst also supporting the work of Leeds Rhinos Foundation.
For the past two years, the draw’s first prize has been a Hot Tub, courtesy of Jacuzzi and Outdoor Living, with supporters winning some fantastic other prizes including a weekend stay for two people in Whitby, courtesy of Whitby Holiday Cottages, and a VIP Experience at the luxurious Rudding Park Hotel & Spa up for grabs.
The 2019 Grand Raffle Draw raised more than £6,000 for Leeds Rhinos Foundation, with staff, fans, partners and Ambassador clubs all joining in with the selling of the raffle tickets.
Details of when the 2021 Grand Raffle Draw will take place will be announced shortly, with all money raised going towards funding and supporting the community projects that Leeds Rhinos Foundation run across the city which change lives through sport.
To find out more about how your donations help our charity, please visit https://www.leedsrhinosfoundation.org/how-fundraising-helps-leeds-rhinos-foundation/.
For more information about the Grand Raffle Draw, please contact email@example.com.
1. The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £1. You may purchase more than one ticket but there is no guaranteed chance of winning. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
2. No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
3. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
4. The Leeds Rhinos Foundation Raffle is open to all UK residents over the age of 16, except employees of Leeds Rhinos Foundation who are directly involved with the raffle, their agencies and other companies directly involved in the running of the raffle.
5. Leeds Rhinos Foundation will run 1 raffle draw each year. The draw date for 2019 will be 15th August 2019 at Leeds Rhinos V St Helens.
6. Monies raised by this raffle will support the general work of Leeds Rhinos Foundation, registered charity number 1112580.
7. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
8. Leeds Rhinos Foundation accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
9. Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to Leeds Rhinos Foundation.
10. Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
11. Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last one. Read full details of raffle prizes.
12. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
14. Where Leeds Rhinos Foundation is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for one month following Leeds Rhinos Foundation’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, Leeds Rhinos Foundation may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
15. All winners are required to co-operate with Leeds Rhinos Foundation’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
16. In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible Leeds Rhinos Foundation will notify entrants of the error.
17. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Leeds Rhinos Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
18. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final.
19. In the event of an age restricted prize or product being won by somebody under the legal age to receive it, Leeds Rhinos Foundation reserves the right to conduct the relevant checks to verify age and withhold the prize until it can be given to someone of 18 or over.
Leeds Rhinos Foundation reserve the right to re-draw the winning ticket for this prize and award it to someone of the legal age required if the above cannot be met.
Whitby Holiday Cottages Terms & Conditions: Bookings subject to availability.
Rudding Park, Harrogate Terms & Conditions: Bookings subject to availability.
Jacuzzi Spa and Bath Ltd will supply, deliver and install a J-235® Non IP hot tub in Platinum/Driftwood. Installation is subject to a satisfactory site survey prior to delivery and install. Standard delivery only.
Jacuzzi Spa and Bath Ltd is not liable for any additional installation costs including but not limited to electrical requirements, ground works or crane/excavation equipment. Jacuzzi Spa and Bath Ltd will carry out a full site survey in advance of install and will advise the winner of any requirements before the hot tub can be delivered.
No other prize or cash alternatives available.