Friends Of The Foundation
Want your business or organisation to help us make that positive difference to the lives of others through sports and community projects across Leeds and have the opportunity to extend your networks with other like-minded companies?
Then why not join Friends of the Foundation!
Your business or organisation can become a Friend of the Foundation for just £500 & VAT per year and receive all the fantastic benefits below:
• Exclusive invites to Leeds Rhinos Foundation networking events to get the opportunity to meet Key partners of Leeds Rhinos Foundation & Leeds Rhinos.
• Your Company logo and biography on our ‘Friends of the Foundation’ website page
• Announcement of the partnership across all Leeds Rhinos Foundation social media platforms.
• Bespoke business plaque with your logo to acknowledge your support.
• The opportunity to access discounts on match day tickets & hospitality through our Business Ambassadors’ scheme.
• Access to a closed Linked In group with other members
• Priority access & discounts to Leeds Rhinos Foundation fundraising events including Run with the Rhinos, annual Foundation Fundraising Dinner & The Big Sleep.
There will also be opportunities to sponsor one of the networking events, for an additional cost of £500 & VAT. If you wish to do so, you will receive the following benefits:
• Opportunity to invite additional guests to the networking event
• Prominent branding opportunities
• Acknowledgement of sponsorship on all event promotions
• Company logo included on all invitations and promotional material in 2020
If you would like more details on how to become a Friend of the Foundation, please contact email@example.com.
There are also many other ways to support the Foundation: –
• Sponsorship of our Events, Campaigns & Community Projects
• Partner with us as your Charity of the Year.
• Volunteering opportunities for your employees
• Employee Fundraising throughout the year
• Match Funding
• Donation of Prizes & Products.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on how you can get involved and help us make a difference.
If you would like more details on how to become a Friend of the Foundation, contact Tracey Mearns on: