Where did you hear about the Run with the Rhinos?
What made you want to take part in Run with the Rhinos 2017?
What time are you hoping to complete the race in?
Would you like more information on other Leeds Rhinos Foundation events?
In the past week, on how many days have you done a total of 30 minutes or more of physical acvity, which was enough
to raise your breathing rate? This may include sport, exercise, brisk walking, or cycling for recreaon or to get to and from places, but should not include housework or physical activity that maybe part of your job (Please tick as appropriate)
Would you be willing for your local media to publicise your fundraising for the Leeds Rhinos Foundation?
Does your place of work offer a ‘match funding’ scheme?
You can usually find this out on your employers’ website, or be asking your management team/HR department
If you answered yes to 'match funding', please give details of the scheme and who your employer is
Would you be willing to apply to a match funding scheme?
Please fill your name in here and the date of submission to sign the form, BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT YOU ARE
AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND
Tick box if you DO NOT WANT to receive email updates and race details on this and future Leeds Rhinos Foundation events.
The above details will be stored on computer for future mailings.
By completing this application form you consent to the collection, storage, processing and use of your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 or any amendment or replacement of the same.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By signing the application form you agree to the following conditions:
1. By signing this form you agree to complete the Leeds Rhinos Foundation entry process and fundraise for Leeds Rhinos Foundation.
2. Should you not be able to take up your place, the people who sponsored you are required to ask for a refund (letter or email) before we can return their monies to them.
3. You must be at least 17 on the day of the event.
4. Participants taking part in the event must be satisfied that there is nothing in their medical condition which could mean there is any danger in taking part. The Leeds Rhinos Foundation does not accept liability if anybody is injured on the run, the Leeds Rhinos Foundation advises participants to have a medical check up before running and to abide by any advice that may be given as a result of such check-up.
5. Participants in the event take part at their own risk. Leeds Rhinos Foundation cannot be held responsible for loss or injury caused by its own negligence. Participants should obtain adequate insurance cover where appropriate for taking part and for cancellation.
6. All fundraising benefits offered by Leeds Rhinos Foundation are subject to terms and conditions detailed on http://www.leedsrhinosfoundation.org/events/run-with-the-rhinos.php