Joining us for Leeds Rhinos upcoming home Betfred Super League fixture against Wakefield Trinity will be our new 'Inspire' Matchday Partner SCP. The Transport Planning and Highway Infrastructure Design consultancy are one of over 50 organisations now supporting the work of the Leeds Rhinos Foundation and we look forward to welcoming them as our guests to Headingley Carnegie Stadium on Friday night.
SCP the Transport Planning and Highway Infrastructure Design consultancy continue to grow in Yorkshire.
Offering a growing range of consultancy services to both Private and Public sector Clients and with a strong belief in developing new talent (20% of our Leeds office being apprentices) SCP are helping these staff learn the Transport Planning and Infrastructure Business and provide cost effective and professional solutions to our client's problems.
The business growth is leading to a requirement for more staff and new premises in Leeds City Centre in May 2017 and hopefully with this a great future in Leeds.
We would like to thank all out staff for supporting this growth and they are with us tonight to celebrate the success of our business.
For more information on SCP visit http://scptransport.co.uk/
Interested in becoming a 'Inspire' Matchday Partner?
Our 'Inspire' support package is a unique level of corporate support and offers businesses a host of benefits in return for sponsoring a matchday during the Super League season.
Inspire Members receive:
- Your Company logo and biography on our Website under the 'Friends of the Foundation' section
- Exclusive invites to Leeds Rhinos Foundation Events and Networking Opportunities
- A certificate of Membership to the Friends of the Foundation scheme, which will be signed by our Trustee and Leeds Rhinos player Jamie Jones Buchanan and Director of Operations, Bob Bowman QPM
- A 10% discount on a table booking at our Annual Gala Dinner (2017 dinner Saturday 3rd June, Leeds Civic Hall Banqueting Suite)
- Announcement of the partnership across all Foundation social media platforms
- Announcement of the Partnership on the Foundation page in the Yorkshire Evening Post
- The Leeds Rhinos Foundation logo for use on your marketing material and website (subject to approval by the Leeds Rhinos Foundation Media team)
- A web story on the Leeds Rhinos Foundation website prior to your Inspire game
- Announcement that you're the Inspire match day partner on game day across our social media channels
- Your company logo on the Foundation page in the match day programme for your Inspire game.
- Four Corporate Hospitality seats at the Foundation table for your Inspire game
- A family ticket (2 adults & 2 children) to a 2017 Leeds Rhinos home game on your choice (at least two weeks' notice required and subject to availability)
To become an 'Inspire' Matchday partner or discuss other partnership opportunities with the Leeds Rhinos Foundation contact Kate.Lightfoot@leedsrhinosfoundation.org
for more information.