If you want to challenge yourself in 2017 with a charity race and support a local charity working with 30,000 people across Leeds each year, why not join our Run with the Rhinos team this year!
Over the past decade, the Leeds Rhinos Foundation 'Run with the Rhinos' programme has grown to see over 100 people annually taking up charity race places to run on behalf of Leeds Rhinos' official charity.
With a number of fundraising packages and incentives for runners looking to raise money for our charity including organised social gatherings, fitness sessions and a unique RWTR Race T-Shirt, Leeds Rhinos Foundation are encouraging runners of all abilities and experience to join the Run with the Rhinos community this year.
What races can I sign up for this year?
On top of the usual offering of charity places for the flagship Asda Foundation Leeds 10k event on 9th July, we at Leeds Rhinos Foundation want to support as many runners as possible through their fundraising efforts in 2017.
So if you want to run more than just the Leeds 10k and support us with your fundraising, get in touch and we will help you raise money for your other races as well.
Whether it be one of the many 10ks on offer from Run For All (see http://www.runforall.com/ for more details), the Leeds Half Marathon or event the PlusNet Yorkshire Marathon, we'd love for you to run for us.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Why raise funds for Leeds Rhinos Foundation?
By signing up to run on behalf of 'Run with the Rhinos' all fundraising you do supports the Leeds Rhinos Foundation's many community-based projects working with primary and secondary schools, community Rugby League clubs and local organisations and individuals to 'Change Lives Through Sport.'
The Leeds Rhinos Foundation have a 40 strong team of committed individuals trained in educating, inspiring and improving the lives of children and adults through the charity's sport, education, health and arts projects and have grown to become one of the most prominent sports related charities in the country.
Want to know more?
See our award winning video starring Leeds Rhinos Legend Jamie Jones-Buchanan on our website at www.leedsrhinosfoundation.org/about/index.php
What is on offer for fundraisers this year?
• Run with the Rhinos race technical T-shirt for you to wear on the day
• Fundraising support
• E-Newsletters and Team Newsletters to keep you on track in the build up to the race
• Group fitness session provided by a registered Personal Trainer TBC
• Half time Match day parade at Headingley Carnegie Stadium TBC
• All £200+ fundraisers are entered into a prize draw to win 2 X Corporate Match day Hospitality Tickets to a Leeds Rhinos Home Fixture. Seated on the Leeds Rhinos Foundation table in Premier Suite to enjoy a pre- match meal, corporate seating and post- match analysis with non- playing player.
• There will be a special prize awarded to the highest fundraiser of the year, however many races they do.
Where do I sign up?
Register online on our Run with the Rhinos registry page here
Terms & Conditions
• Any match day tickets offered are for matches only from the date of receipt of funds raised and subject to availability. Stand is subject to change and non-negotiable.
• Deadline for registration is Friday 9th June. Sign-ups after this date may not be eligible for complimentary race day shirt
• Any training sessions offered are flexible but ultimately subject to staff availability. One hour total.