Darren and his family are the lucky winners of a Four Star Family Holiday to the Sol Katmandu Park and Resort on the Island of Majorca, where they will experience Majorca's only 'play and stay' hotel - boasting its own soft play centre, Water Park and much more this summer! http://www.jet2holidays.com/experience-more/sol-katmandu
Darren's ticket was drawn live on the Leeds Rhinos Foundation Periscope Channel and in front of a packed entertainment centre at Butlins Resort Skegness during Sunday's Rhinos Challenge event which hosted 6,000 young players and their families for the UK's biggest junior Rugby League festival.
Many thanks to all who have sold and bought tickets for this year's raffle. The money raised will once again go towards supporting the work the Leeds Rhinos Foundation does in the community.
This year the draw also supported Ambassador Rugby League Clubs with a special offer of 70% cash back from all tickets sold by clubs made available for clubs to reinvest directly.
19 total prizes were available in this year's draw with everything from match day tickets, sports memorabilia, hospitality packages for Headingley Stadium events and restaurant, hotel, spa day, entertainment and gym vouchers all available as top prizes.
The official prize winners list can be seen below:
4 X Magic Weekend 2016 Tickets - John Fielden 06761
2 X Challenge Cup Final 2016 Tickets - Emma Howson 17551
2 X Super League Grand Final 2016 Tickets - Helen Agar 37041
A signed Leeds Rhinos Shirt - Jayne Whalley 00777
A signed Leeds Rhinos Ball - Rachel W 09105
Hospitality Match Tickets & Long Bar Entry for two at Leeds Rhinos Home Fixture - Caron M 10976
Hospitality Match Tickets & Long Bar Entry for two at Leeds Rhinos Home Fixture - Carol Dave 19131
Everyman Cinema Experience E- Voucher - Phil 15588
Coffee & Cake for 2 at Haley & Clifford Delicatessen Leeds - Glen Hawkin 17643
2 X Family ticket to Red Ladder theatre production 'Leeds Lads' starring Leeds Rhinos & England Rugby League player, Jamie Jones Buchanan - Mike 37781
£50 Voucher for Georgios Italian Restaurant Leeds - Sue Raistrick 26781
2 X Yorkshire Jets 2017 Matchday Tickets for two & Rucksack - T Bottomley 04594
4 Ticket vouchers for any YCCC match (excluding Lancs T20, quarter and semi-finals) played at Headingley - Aeon Harwood 16816
1 Complimentary Bed & Breakfast Stay in a signature room at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, Leeds - Jill Kaminsk 05096
1 Spa Day for two inclusive of Afternoon Tea at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, Leeds - Linda Snowden 21283
1 years free membership at Xercise4Less, Leeds Kirkstall Road - Rob Horne 19023
4 X Free Personal Training Sessions with a friend at Xercise4Less, Leeds Kirkstall Road - Jimmy 02042
3 Course Dinner for 2 people with Bottle of House Wine at Bretts Restaurant (North Lane, Headingley or Nursery Lane, Alwoodley) - Sharon Broadley 22121
For Grand Prize Draw Terms and Conditions visit http://www.leedsrhinosfoundation.org/events/grand-prize-draw.php
Congratulations to all of our winners, we will be contacting all winners by phone and e-mail this week to arrange distribution of all prizes.
Please e-mail Keiran.Smith@leedsrhinosfoundation.org to claim your prize if you haven't been contacted by the 30th My 2016.
The official promotional video for the Sol Katmandu Park and Resort can be viewed here:
These terms and conditions refer to entry to our UK raffle.
1. Participation in this raffle costs £1 per raffle ticket.
2. No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
3. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
4. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain and 16 years of age or over. This means that entries will be accepted from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs.
5. The LRF Raffles are open to all UK residents, Leeds Rugby employees, their partners and other companies directly involved in the running of the raffle.
6. Monies raised by this raffle will support the general work of LRF, registered charity number 1112580
7. Participation in this raffle can be made by returning ticket stubs in the post with appropriate payment (cheque payable to LRF charity or credit/debit card details) where entries will be notified by email of their ticket numbers.
8. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
9. LRF accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
10. Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to LRF.
11. Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
12. Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last one.
13. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
15. Where LRF is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following LRF's first attempt to notify the prize-winner, LRF may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
16. All winners are required to co-operate with LRF's right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
17. In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible LRF will notify entrants of the error.
18. Agents/Sellers who sell 50+ tickets will be entitled to 50% cash back on all ticket sales.
19. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. LRF reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.